Center members can now choose plans from Aetna and Kaiser Permanente.
The Center is proud to be the preferred provider of health benefits, serving thousands of our nonprofit employees and their dependents. Thirty-six years ago, our priority was to ensure that all nonprofits had the ability to compete among business, government and other sectors for top talent. We organized and established one of the first group health plans, pooling all participating organizations into one large group to accomplish the best benefit plan designs, premiums and renewal rates far lower than the regional average.
Today, our VitalHealth plan continues to thrive. In 2018-19, we are working with two of the most preferred medical carriers—Aetna and Kaiser Permanente—each offering four plan options and additional providers for dental, vision, life, long- and short-term disability insurance coverage.
We have continued to evolve with the changing needs of our participating employers and employees. Our upcoming plan year brings great excitement, including new technology to maximize efficiency and enhance the user experience, one-on-one enrollment meetings for all participating employees to ensure plan selections that meet their lifestyles, and added wellness benefits for all.
The highlights of the Center’s all-star value proposition include:
Experience meeting your needs.
- 36 years of providing benefits to thousands of employees and their family members
- COBRA administration for your group
- 24/7 access to your account information
- Online account with all the tools necessary to manage your benefits
Access to multiple plans
- Choice of eight medical plans including PPO, Consumer Driven High Deductible Plan and HMO; employers choose which plans to offer to staff and have the opportunity to offer all.
- Access to national networks
- Dental plans with rates as low as $7.93 per month
- Vision coverage as low as $5.05 per month
- Life Insurance with guarantee issue up to $150,000
- Long- and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Deductible Protection Plan
One service model
- Assistance with claims
- Single billing for all coverage
- Benefits verification
- Responsive customer service—one point of contact for all of your benefits
If you are not already enrolled in VitalHealth, consider doing so now.
Learn more about these valuable benefits.