Affordable, comprehensive health insurance for your staff
The Center for Nonprofit Advancement Benefit's Trust offers VitalHealth, a group buying insurance product. Through VitalHealth, the Center provides its member organizations access to medical coverage—including dental, vision and life insurances—at the best possible value. VitalHealth has provided health benefits to the nonprofit community for more than 34 years, offering great customer service, security and consistency in cost, and overall peace of mind.
VitalHealth is pleased to announce the medical carriers for 2018-19 are Aetna and Kaiser Permanente. Plan options include:
- Three (3) Aetna HMO plans and one (1) Aetna PPO plan
- Four (4) Kaiser Permanente HMO plans
- Occupational & Physical Therapy
- Adult Dependent Coverage
- Infertility Treatments
- Free healthy living and weight loss programs
- Partner Benefits
- Clinical Trials
- Medical plans are available to Center member organizations with two or more employees working 20 or more hours per week.
- Vision, life and dental plans are available to Center member organizations with one or more employees working 20 or more hours per week.
- Only W-2 employees at Center member nonprofits may enroll. Board members, contract employees and volunteers cannot enroll in VitalHealth.
- VitalHealth can not offer medical insurance to Maryland nonprofit employers with 2 - 50 employees, as a result of the Maryland Small Group Insurance Reform Law. However, VitalHealth's licensed broker can assist your organization in setting up medical coverage as part of your Center member benefit.