- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: What Nonprofits Need to Know About the New CARES Act
April 8, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The Center is proud to partner with Group-Buying Partner Mylestone Plans on this webinar!
Please join Amir Eyal and his team for this important webinar.
What We Will Be Presenting
- What is the CARES Act?
- What are the business provisions in the Act that apply to your nonprofit?
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Charitable Giving Incentives for Donors of 501(c)(3)s
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) grants.
- Employee Retention Payroll Tax Credits
What are the individual provisions in the Act that apply to your employees?
- Unemployment Insurance Provisions
- Recovery Rebates
- Changes to Retirement Provisions
- Student Loan Repayment Tax Benefit