In February, the Center celebrated Black History Month through the next installment of the I Am the Change Series.
In line with the Center for Race, Equity, Justice, and Inclusion’s mission, we are proud to highlight organizations dedicated to advancing racial equity in our communities. Visit the page to read profiles on the following organizations and explore the excellent work they do throughout our communities.
• ACLU of the District of Columbia
• DC Black Church Initiative
• The National Black Caucus of State Legislators
• National Black Justice Coalition
• National Coalition on Black Civic Participation
• National Forum for Black Public Administrators
• OAR of Arlington, Alexandria, & Falls Church
• YWCA National Capital Area