Transitioning to a Consulting Career
Demonstrated expertise and leadership experience are invaluable. If you’re ready to share your talents and knowledge as a consultant, this course will help you get started! Learn how to assess, establish and market yourself effectively as an expert consultant.
Michela M. Perrone, Ph.D., President of MMP Associates and a prominent consultant, coach and educator, will guide you through the step-by-step process of developing a successful consulting business.
Three-part course includes:
- Session one: Defining consulting and the traits needed to be good at it; Seven phases of the consulting process
- Session two: Establishing your business legal and professional identity
- Session three: Marketing your consulting services
Who should attend:
- Women of color with several years of professional experience seeking to transition from employment to business ownership in consulting
- Young professional women of color interested in exploring consulting as a possible career path
Join us virtually during lunchtime for three consecutive Tuesdays:
March 2, 9, and 16
11:30am-1:00pm via zoom
Course fee: $75 per person
Our series has started and registration is now closed.
Registration closes at 5:00pm on Friday, February 26!
Learn from the best!
Dr. Perrone parlayed 20+ years of leadership experience into a thriving consulting business in 1993. Today, she is a highly respected, sought after consultant supporting the successful development of nonprofit organizations, boards and chief executives around the country. Dr. Perrone is a faculty member of Georgetown University’s Center for Public and Nonprofit Leadership, a Senior Associate of BoardSource, and a consultant and trainer for the Center for Nonprofit Advancement.