HR 101: What You Don’t Know WILL Hurt You
May 12 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Faculty: Stefanié B. Lomax, MS, PHR, SHRM, HRPro4You, LLC
Course Objective: Learn basics HR functions to make sure your organization is primed for growth.
Did you know that businesses with fewer than 50 employees are more likely to unknowingly violate HR laws? And businesses, not matter the size, that don’t have dedicated HR support (in house or outsourced) are even more danger of violating laws and being fined?
In this workshop, you will learn:
• The basic HR laws that all businesses need to know regardless of size
• How to easily EmbraceHR ® and manage HR with internal and external resources
• How to build a legally sound HR infrastructure that can grow as your business grows, without fear of non-compliance
This workshop is great for:
• Newly promoted or fist time managers
• Managers with no prior experience in HR
• Managers who need a refresher on HR do’s and don’ts as it relates to managing their staff