6 compelling reasons to sponsor
this popular tradition
Now in its 39th year, the Center’s Annual Celebration brings together hundreds of nonprofit, philanthropic, business and government leaders to make valuable connections, celebrate successes and hear from globally recognized trailblazers.
Participate in this event as a sponsor and benefit from key advantages:
1. Meet this year’s featured guest, Soledad O’Brien, award-winning journalist, speaker, author, philanthropist and producer of the political magazine program “Matter of Fact with Soledad O’Brien.”
2. Connect with executive and senior-level nonprofit decision makers from Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia.
3. Extend reach to more than 250 attendees and 7,000+ online followers.
4. Build brand awareness for your business before, during and after the event.
5. Partner with the only nonprofit association in Greater Washington providing services to nonprofits, nonprofit leaders and stakeholders.
6. Impact the community where you live and work by supporting those who make a positive difference every day.
Select the sponsorship level that’s right for you and join us on October 18!