Did you know that Center members have access to nearly $4000 in savings annually for their organization, which allows them to save money and operate efficiently in our community?
Already a Center member? Log in to go today and go directly to our Member Benefits Quick Link.
Here is a breakdown of the immediate services and cost-saving programs available for member nonprofits:
- training and technical assistance for leaders and staff at every level to increase performance and the impact of your services.
- opportunities to network and connect with each other as well as the philanthropic, corporate and government sectors.
- an advocate so governments understand that nonprofits provide core services that hold communities together and support our collective efforts.
- high-quality, administrative and management assistance services that help you save money and operate efficiently.
- exclusive member benefit VitalHealth (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance)
- networking at more than 20 member conferences and events
- discounts to more than 100 education classes at the Center every year
- more than $50,000 in grants through award programs
- free exposure analysis and coverage audit of your liability and commercial insurance needs (a $600 value)
- one free Professional Development course for every employee per year (a $89 value per employee)
- $200 discount per employee for our Leadership and Executive Coaching series
- $500 discount on your organization's retirement plan program
- one free one-hour consultant with the Back Office in a Box (BOB) Human Resources team (a $150 value)
- complimentary account set-up for Pre-Tax Transportation Services
- exposure to over 20,000 monthly readers through the Center's communications
- our online Nonprofit Management Resource Center. Center members can log-in for full access to their benefits.
- and many more!
Links to introductory information about high-quality, money-saving services available to Center members are included below.